Ayr Wellness Inc. (CVE:AYR – Get Rating) Director Charles Edward Miles acquired 4,900 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, November 21st. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$2.90 per share, for a total transaction of C$14,210.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 166,310 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$482,299.
Ayr Wellness Stock Performance
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Atb Cap Markets reissued an “outperform” rating on shares of Ayr Wellness in a research report on Friday, September 30th.
About Ayr Wellness
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Ayr Wellness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ayr Wellness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.