Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CWGL – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $6.38 and traded as low as $6.10. Crimson Wine Group shares last traded at $6.16, with a volume of 10,100 shares changing hands.
Crimson Wine Group Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $6.38 and its two-hundred day moving average is $6.94. The firm has a market capitalization of $137.20 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -102.67 and a beta of 0.39. The company has a quick ratio of 2.82, a current ratio of 5.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09.
About Crimson Wine Group
Crimson Wine Group, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of wines. It operates through two segments, Wholesale and Direct to Consumer. The company sells wines through independent wine and spirit distributors in the United States; and independent importers and brokers internationally.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Crimson Wine Group (CWGL)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Crimson Wine Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crimson Wine Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.