Separately, Raymond James decreased their price objective on Leap Therapeutics from $3.50 to $2.50 and set an outperform rating for the company in a report on Friday, November 11th.
Leap Therapeutics Stock Performance
Shares of LPTX opened at $0.59 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.86 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.09. The firm has a market capitalization of $58.44 million, a P/E ratio of -1.26 and a beta of 0.61. Leap Therapeutics has a 52 week low of $0.55 and a 52 week high of $3.45.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Leap Therapeutics
Leap Therapeutics Company Profile
Leap Therapeutics, Inc, a biopharmaceutical company, acquires and develops therapies for the treatment of cancer. Its lead clinical stage programs include DKN-01, a monoclonal antibody that inhibits Dickkopf-related protein 1, which is in multiple ongoing clinical trials for treating esophagogastric, hepatobiliary, gynecologic, and prostate cancers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leap Therapeutics (LPTX)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Leap Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leap Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.