Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVFY – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.66 and traded as low as $0.47. Nova LifeStyle shares last traded at $0.49, with a volume of 35,936 shares trading hands.
Nova LifeStyle Trading Down 9.2 %
The firm has a market cap of $3.37 million, a P/E ratio of -0.16 and a beta of 1.42. The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.66 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.74. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a current ratio of 8.82 and a quick ratio of 2.60.
Nova LifeStyle Company Profile
Nova LifeStyle, Inc, through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, markets, and sells residential and commercial furniture for middle and upper middle-income consumers worldwide. The company offers upholstered, wood, and metal-based furniture pieces for the living, dining, and bedrooms, as well as home offices.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nova LifeStyle (NVFY)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Nova LifeStyle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nova LifeStyle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.