NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:NRXP – Get Rating) Director Chaim Hurvitz bought 40,408 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 18th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of $1.10 per share, for a total transaction of $44,448.80. Following the completion of the acquisition, the director now directly owns 500,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $550,000. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
Chaim Hurvitz also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 16th, Chaim Hurvitz acquired 287,812 shares of NRx Pharmaceuticals stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of $0.99 per share, with a total value of $284,933.88.
NRx Pharmaceuticals Trading Down 11.8 %
Shares of NASDAQ NRXP opened at $1.01 on Tuesday. The firm has a market cap of $67.98 million, a P/E ratio of -1.83 and a beta of 0.70. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.81 and its 200-day moving average is $0.78. NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has a 1-year low of $0.49 and a 1-year high of $10.39.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Ascendiant Capital Markets started coverage on shares of NRx Pharmaceuticals in a report on Wednesday, November 9th. They set a “buy” rating and a $4.00 target price for the company.
About NRx Pharmaceuticals
NRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc, a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, develops novel therapeutics for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and life-threatening pulmonary diseases. Its products include ZYESAMI, an investigational drug that has completed a Phase IIb/III clinical study for COVID-19 related respiratory failure; and NRX-100 and NRX-101 oral therapeutics for the treatment of bipolar depression in patients with acute suicidal behavior/ideation and sub-acute suicidal ideation and behavior.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NRx Pharmaceuticals (NRXP)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for NRx Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NRx Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.