Pureprofile Ltd (ASX:PPL – Get Rating) insider Martin Filz acquired 2,816,667 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 17th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$0.04 ($0.02) per share, with a total value of A$98,583.35 ($65,286.98).
Pureprofile Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.03, a current ratio of 1.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 94.93.
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Pureprofile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pureprofile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.