Sappi Limited (OTCMKTS:SPPJY – Get Rating) passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $2.85 and traded as high as $3.05. Sappi shares last traded at $2.84, with a volume of 1,478 shares trading hands.
Sappi Trading Down 9.9 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $1.55 billion, a PE ratio of 3.08, a P/E/G ratio of 0.21 and a beta of 1.21. The company has a quick ratio of 1.12, a current ratio of 1.80 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.76. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $2.85 and a 200 day moving average price of $3.15.
Sappi Limited provides materials made from woodfiber-based renewable resources in Europe, North America, and South Africa. The company offers dissolving pulp; graphic papers; packaging and specialty papers, including flexible packaging papers, label papers, functional paper packaging products, containerboards, paperboards, silicone base papers, dye sublimation papers, and inkjet papers; and casting and release papers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sappi (SPPJY)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Sappi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sappi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.