Serinus Energy Price Performance
Shares of SENX opened at GBX 10.25 ($0.12) on Monday. The firm has a market cap of £11.37 million and a P/E ratio of 90.91. Serinus Energy has a 12-month low of GBX 7.95 ($0.09) and a 12-month high of GBX 22.90 ($0.27). The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 10.47 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 11.13. The company has a current ratio of 1.17, a quick ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.28.
About Serinus Energy
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Serinus Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Serinus Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.