SJM Stock Performance
SJMHY stock opened at $1.82 on Monday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $1.43 and a 200-day moving average of $1.50. SJM has a 12 month low of $1.18 and a 12 month high of $3.22.
SJM Announces Dividend
The business also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, September 29th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 22nd were given a dividend of $0.0564 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Wednesday, September 21st. This represents a yield of 4.06%.
SJM Company Profile
SJM Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, owns, develops, and operates casinos and related facilities in Macau, Hong Kong, and internationally. It operates through two segments, Gaming Operations; and Hotel, Catering, Retail and Leasing Operations. The Gaming Operations segment engages in the VIP gaming, mass market table gaming, slot machine, and other gaming operations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SJM (SJMHY)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for SJM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SJM and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.