Spruce Power Holding Co. (NYSE:SPRU – Get Rating) President Christian S. Fong purchased 20,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Friday, November 18th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $1.00 per share, with a total value of $20,000.00. Following the purchase, the president now owns 1,576,862 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,576,862. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink.
Spruce Power Stock Performance
NYSE:SPRU opened at $0.97 on Tuesday. Spruce Power Holding Co. has a 1-year low of $0.69 and a 1-year high of $6.38. The company has a quick ratio of 5.14, a current ratio of 5.38 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.49. The company has a market capitalization of $137.21 million, a P/E ratio of -2.11 and a beta of 0.89.
About Spruce Power
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spruce Power (SPRU)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Spruce Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spruce Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.