Separately, Jefferies Financial Group started coverage on Urban Logistics REIT in a research note on Friday, September 9th. They set a buy rating on the stock.
Urban Logistics REIT Stock Performance
PCILF stock opened at 1.69 on Monday. Urban Logistics REIT has a twelve month low of 1.34 and a twelve month high of 2.93. The company’s 50-day moving average is 1.62.
Urban Logistics REIT Company Profile
Urban Logistics REIT plc (the "Company") and its subsidiaries (the "Group") carry on the business of property lettings throughout the United Kingdom. The Company is a public limited company incorporated and domiciled in England and Wales and listed on AIM, part of the London Stock Exchange.
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Urban Logistics REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Urban Logistics REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.