Walleye Capital LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Momentus Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTSW – Get Rating) during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund acquired 117,770 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $37,000.
Separately, Privium Fund Management B.V. increased its holdings in Momentus by 6.5% in the 1st quarter. Privium Fund Management B.V. now owns 759,798 shares of the company’s stock worth $365,000 after buying an additional 46,361 shares during the period.
Momentus Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ MNTSW opened at $0.09 on Tuesday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.16 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.26. Momentus Inc. has a 12 month low of $0.09 and a 12 month high of $1.73.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Momentus (MNTSW)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Momentus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Momentus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.