Xponential Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:XPOF – Get Rating) EVP Megan Moen sold 4,633 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, November 17th. The shares were sold at an average price of $22.17, for a total value of $102,713.61. Following the completion of the sale, the executive vice president now owns 36,659 shares in the company, valued at $812,730.03. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website.
Megan Moen also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, November 14th, Megan Moen sold 6,015 shares of Xponential Fitness stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.75, for a total value of $130,826.25.
- On Friday, November 11th, Megan Moen sold 5,285 shares of Xponential Fitness stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.29, for a total value of $112,517.65.
- On Tuesday, October 4th, Megan Moen sold 10,000 shares of Xponential Fitness stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $20.09, for a total value of $200,900.00.
Xponential Fitness Trading Up 0.8 %
XPOF stock opened at $21.64 on Tuesday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $19.32 and its 200 day moving average is $17.09. The stock has a market cap of $1.06 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.34, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 9.04 and a beta of 1.36. Xponential Fitness, Inc. has a 1-year low of $11.20 and a 1-year high of $26.90.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the stock. Eagle Asset Management Inc. purchased a new stake in Xponential Fitness in the second quarter worth approximately $14,005,000. Driehaus Capital Management LLC boosted its stake in Xponential Fitness by 104.3% in the second quarter. Driehaus Capital Management LLC now owns 2,099,650 shares of the company’s stock worth $26,372,000 after buying an additional 1,072,035 shares in the last quarter. Alta Fox Capital Management LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Xponential Fitness during the second quarter valued at approximately $8,522,000. Woodline Partners LP purchased a new stake in shares of Xponential Fitness during the second quarter valued at approximately $5,469,000. Finally, Federated Hermes Inc. boosted its stake in shares of Xponential Fitness by 29.2% during the second quarter. Federated Hermes Inc. now owns 1,745,000 shares of the company’s stock valued at $21,917,000 after purchasing an additional 394,758 shares during the period. 66.57% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
Xponential Fitness Company Profile
Xponential Fitness, Inc, through its subsidiaries, operates as a boutique fitness franchisor in the United States and internationally. The company offers fitness and wellness services, including pilates, barre, cycling, stretching, rowing, yoga, boxing, dancing, running, and functional training under the Club Pilates, Pure Barre, CycleBar, StretchLab, Row House, YogaSix, Rumble, AKT, Stride, and BFT brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Xponential Fitness (XPOF)
- Three Ways To Win The Online Gambling Industry
- Santa Claus Rally? Here’s What Needs to Happen
- Is Ardelyx is A Buy After Slip in Early 2022
- Will the Return of Bob Iger Return the Magic to Disney Stock?
- Is Tesla A Bargain Now As It Trades At Two-Year Lows?
Receive News & Ratings for Xponential Fitness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xponential Fitness and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.