Airtel Africa (OTC:AAFRF – Get Rating) had its target price decreased by JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 215 ($2.54) to GBX 160 ($1.89) in a research report report published on Tuesday, The Fly reports. JPMorgan Chase & Co. currently has an overweight rating on the stock.
Airtel Africa Stock Down 3.4 %
Shares of OTC AAFRF opened at 1.40 on Tuesday. Airtel Africa has a 52-week low of 1.28 and a 52-week high of 2.08.
About Airtel Africa
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Airtel Africa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Airtel Africa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.