MPFRF has been the subject of several other reports. Credit Suisse Group increased their price objective on shares of Mapfre from €1.52 ($1.55) to €1.60 ($1.63) in a research report on Tuesday, October 11th. Berenberg Bank increased their price target on shares of Mapfre from €1.73 ($1.77) to €1.85 ($1.89) and gave the stock a hold rating in a report on Tuesday, November 1st.
Mapfre Price Performance
Shares of Mapfre stock opened at $1.50 on Tuesday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $1.54 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.68. Mapfre has a 52 week low of $1.45 and a 52 week high of $2.30.
Mapfre Company Profile
Mapfre, SA, engages in the insurance and reinsurance activities worldwide. It offers life, health, accident, savings and investment, retirement, burial, and travel and leisure insurance; and homeowner's, automobile, third-party liability, family, and other insurance. The company also provides vehicle, third-party liability and asset, agriculture and livestock, commercial establishment, and other insurance products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mapfre (MPFRF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Mapfre Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mapfre and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.