Separately, Citigroup assumed coverage on Old Mutual in a research report on Tuesday, October 11th. They issued a neutral rating on the stock.
Old Mutual Stock Performance
Shares of Old Mutual stock opened at $0.65 on Tuesday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.45 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.51. Old Mutual has a twelve month low of $0.40 and a twelve month high of $0.70.
Old Mutual Company Profile
Old Mutual Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides financial services primarily in South Africa and rest of Africa. The company operates through Mass and Foundation Cluster, Personal Finance and Wealth Management, Old Mutual Investments, Old Mutual Corporate, Old Mutual Insure, and Rest of Africa segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Old Mutual (ODMUF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Old Mutual Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Old Mutual and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.