Bioventix PLC (LON:BVXP – Get Rating) insider Bruce Hiscock acquired 50 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, November 21st. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 3,724 ($44.03) per share, with a total value of £1,862 ($2,201.73).
Bruce Hiscock also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, October 26th, Bruce Hiscock sold 204 shares of Bioventix stock. The stock was sold at an average price of GBX 3,341 ($39.51), for a total transaction of £6,815.64 ($8,059.17).
Bioventix Price Performance
LON:BVXP opened at GBX 3,650 ($43.16) on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of £190.14 million and a PE ratio of 2,500.00. The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 3,396.55 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 3,447.22.
Bioventix Increases Dividend
Bioventix Company Profile
Bioventix PLC creates, manufactures, and supplies sheep monoclonal antibodies (SMAs) for diagnostic applications worldwide. The company offers a portfolio of purified SMAs for thyroid, vitamin D, cardiac, drugs of abuse, fertility, oncology, and miscellaneous indications. It also provides contract SMAs and recombinant services.
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Bioventix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bioventix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.