Burke & Herbert Financial Services Corp. (OTCMKTS:BHRB – Get Rating) shares traded down 2.7% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as 70.05 and last traded at 72.00. 1,100 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 75% from the average session volume of 4,327 shares. The stock had previously closed at 74.00.
Burke & Herbert Financial Services Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of 321.99 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of 146.97.
Burke & Herbert Financial Services Company Profile
Burke & Herbert Financial Services Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Burke & Herbert Bank & Trust Company that provides various personal and business banking products and services in the Northern Virginia. The company accepts checking, savings, money market, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Burke & Herbert Financial Services (BHRB)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Burke & Herbert Financial Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Burke & Herbert Financial Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.