Capcom Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CCOEY – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $13.57 and traded as high as $15.44. Capcom shares last traded at $15.43, with a volume of 121,355 shares.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group began coverage on shares of Capcom in a report on Wednesday, September 7th. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Capcom Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $13.57 and its two-hundred day moving average is $13.35.
Capcom Co, Ltd. plans, develops, manufactures, sells, and distributes home video games, online games, mobile games, and arcade games in Japan and internationally. It operates through Digital Contents, Arcade Operations, Amusement Equipments, and Other Businesses segments. The Digital Contents segment develops and sells packaged and digital game content for consumer home video game platforms, as well as mobile content and PC online games.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Capcom (CCOEY)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Capcom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capcom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.