Shares of Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. (OTCMKTS:CSIOY – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $93.70 and traded as low as $93.10. Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. shares last traded at $93.65, with a volume of 13 shares.
Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $2.33 billion, a PE ratio of 18.18 and a beta of 0.76. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.19, a quick ratio of 2.35 and a current ratio of 3.30. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $91.26 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $93.70.
Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. Company Profile
Casio Computer Co, Ltd. develops, produces, and sells consumer, system equipment, and other products. The company operates in Timepieces, Consumer, System Equipment, and Other segments. It offers timepieces, electronic dictionaries, calculators, label printers, electronic musical instruments, handheld terminals, cash registers, management support systems, data projectors, formed parts, and molds products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Casio Computer Co.,Ltd. (CSIOY)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Casio Computer Co.Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Casio Computer Co.Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.