Celtic plc (OTCMKTS:CLTFF – Get Rating) shares dropped 3.8% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $1.25 and last traded at $1.25. Approximately 1,300 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 125% from the average daily volume of 577 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.30.
Celtic Stock Down 3.8 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $1.32 and a 200 day moving average price of $1.39.
Celtic plc, through its subsidiary, Celtic F.C. Limited, operates a professional football club in the United Kingdom. The company operates through three segments: Football and Stadium Operations, Merchandising, and Multimedia and Other Commercial Activities. It is involved in the operation of a professional football club covering various activities, including football operations and investment; operation of the Celtic FC Youth Academy; match ticketing; merchandising; partner programs; marketing and brand protection; multimedia; stadium operations; facilities and property; catering and hospitality; public and supporter relations; and human resources.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Celtic (CLTFF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Celtic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Celtic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.