Conifer Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNFR – Get Rating) crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.57 and traded as low as $1.53. Conifer shares last traded at $1.53, with a volume of 1,788 shares traded.
Conifer Trading Up 4.8 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $18.69 million, a PE ratio of -1.11 and a beta of 0.82. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $1.57 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.66. The company has a quick ratio of 0.62, a current ratio of 0.62 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.99.
Conifer Company Profile
Conifer Holdings, Inc, an insurance holding company, engages in the sale of property and casualty insurance products. It offers insurance coverage in specialty commercial and personal product lines. The company underwrites various specialty insurance products, including property, general liability, liquor liability, automobile, and homeowners and dwelling policies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Conifer (CNFR)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Conifer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Conifer and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.