Conrad Industries, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CNRD – Get Rating) shares passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $16.89 and traded as high as $16.95. Conrad Industries shares last traded at $16.95, with a volume of 500 shares trading hands.
Conrad Industries Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average of $16.89 and a 200-day moving average of $16.79. The company has a quick ratio of 2.23, a current ratio of 2.73 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.04. The stock has a market capitalization of $85.06 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -7.70 and a beta of 0.58.
Conrad Industries Company Profile
Conrad Industries, Inc engages in the construction, conversion, and repair of various steel and aluminum marine vessels in the United States. The company builds harbor tugs; specialty barges, such as crane, deck, ABS class, dry bulk cargo, aggregate, and well stim barges; inland tank, LPG inland tank, LPG pressure, LPG tank, and DS tank barges; and offshore support vessels, including liftboats, crew boats, offshore supply vessels, and offshore tugs, as well as other support equipment, such as deck and crane barges.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Conrad Industries (CNRD)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Conrad Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Conrad Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.