Leonteq (OTC:LNTQF – Get Rating) had its price target lowered by Credit Suisse Group from CHF 85 to CHF 78 in a research report released on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The firm currently has an outperform rating on the stock.
Leonteq Stock Performance
Shares of Leonteq stock opened at $49.48 on Tuesday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $49.48 and its 200 day moving average is $49.48. Leonteq has a twelve month low of $39.75 and a twelve month high of $51.97.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Leonteq (LNTQF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Leonteq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leonteq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.