Danakali Limited (LON:DNK – Get Rating)’s share price was up 4,551.2% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as GBX 20.50 ($0.24) and last traded at GBX 20 ($0.24). Approximately 1,704 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 15,690 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.43 ($0.01).
Danakali Stock Up 4,551.2 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 20 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 20. The stock has a market cap of £73.67 million and a P/E ratio of -18.18.
Danakali Limited engages in the exploration of minerals in Eritrea, East Africa. It focuses on the development of the Colluli potash project located in the Danakil Depression region of Eritrea. The company was formerly known as South Boulder Mines Ltd. and changed its name to Danakali Limited in June 2015.
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Danakali Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Danakali and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.