Stock analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Evoke Pharma (NASDAQ:EVOK – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Wednesday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the specialty pharmaceutical company’s stock.
Evoke Pharma Trading Down 5.1 %
Shares of NASDAQ:EVOK opened at $1.44 on Wednesday. The company has a 50 day moving average of $1.86 and a 200-day moving average of $2.57. The firm has a market cap of $4.80 million, a P/E ratio of -0.52 and a beta of 0.67. Evoke Pharma has a twelve month low of $1.44 and a twelve month high of $16.80. The company has a current ratio of 7.06, a quick ratio of 6.94 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.90.
About Evoke Pharma
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evoke Pharma (EVOK)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Evoke Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evoke Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.