Fundamental Research restated their buy rating on shares of Golden Minerals (TSE:AUMN – Get Rating) in a report released on Tuesday morning, Stock Target Advisor reports. Fundamental Research currently has a C$1.00 price target on the stock.
Golden Minerals Price Performance
Shares of AUMN opened at C$0.33 on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of C$55.27 million and a P/E ratio of 33.00. Golden Minerals has a one year low of C$0.29 and a one year high of C$0.81. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is C$0.36 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.41. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.41, a current ratio of 2.27 and a quick ratio of 1.67.
About Golden Minerals
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.