G Mining Ventures Corp. (OTCMKTS:GMINF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 1.7% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as 0.50 and last traded at 0.50. 100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 98% from the average session volume of 4,715 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.50.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, National Bank Financial lowered their price target on G Mining Ventures from C$1.65 to C$1.55 in a report on Thursday, October 13th.
G Mining Ventures Stock Up 1.7 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is 0.53 and its 200-day moving average price is 0.57.
About G Mining Ventures
G Mining Ventures Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties. The company's asset includes Tocantinzinho project, an open-pit gold deposit located in Para State, Brazil. It also owns 100% interest in the Cameron Lake project comprising 105 map-designated claims covering 5,699.42 hectares located in the Quebec province, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on G Mining Ventures (GMINF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for G Mining Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for G Mining Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.