GRIT Investment Trust PLC (LON:GRIT – Get Rating) insider Malcolm Burne sold 2,540,279 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, November 21st. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 3 ($0.04), for a total value of £76,208.37 ($90,112.77).
GRIT Investment Trust Stock Performance
GRIT Investment Trust PLC has a 12 month low of GBX 2.95 ($0.03) and a 12 month high of GBX 15.50 ($0.18). The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 8.70 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 10.44. The company has a market cap of £338,000.00 and a PE ratio of 172.50.
GRIT Investment Trust Company Profile
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for GRIT Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GRIT Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.