Helium One Global Ltd (LON:HE1 – Get Rating) shares were up 20.3% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as GBX 7.30 ($0.09) and last traded at GBX 7.10 ($0.08). Approximately 14,826,408 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 305% from the average daily volume of 3,660,191 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 5.90 ($0.07).
Helium One Global Trading Up 20.3 %
The company has a market capitalization of £44.18 million and a P/E ratio of -16.30. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 6.16 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 7.59.
About Helium One Global
Helium One Global Ltd engages in the exploration and production of helium gas. It serves medical, technology, and aerospace sectors. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Helium One Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Helium One Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.