iBio, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:IBIO – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $1.65. iBio shares last traded at $1.54, with a volume of 27,173 shares.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Cantor Fitzgerald cut shares of iBio from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Thursday, October 6th.
iBio Stock Down 5.5 %
The company has a market capitalization of $13.87 million, a P/E ratio of -0.41 and a beta of -3.78. The company has a current ratio of 1.97, a quick ratio of 1.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
Institutional Trading of iBio
iBio, Inc, a biotechnology company, provides contract development and manufacturing services to collaborators and third-party customers in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Biopharmaceuticals and Bioprocessing. Its lead anti-fibrotic candidate is IBIO-100 for the treatment of systemic scleroderma and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iBio (IBIO)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for iBio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iBio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.