Shares of IMAC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:IMACW – Get Rating) were up 6.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. Approximately 1,400 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 75% from the average daily volume of 5,696 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
IMAC Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.14 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.20.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IMAC (IMACW)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for IMAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMAC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.