Shares of Innovator U.S. Equity Accelerated ETF – April (BATS:XDAP – Get Rating) rose 1.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $25.91 and last traded at $25.91. Approximately 454 shares changed hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $25.54.
Innovator U.S. Equity Accelerated ETF – April Trading Up 1.5 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $24.48 and a two-hundred day moving average of $25.42.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Innovator U.S. Equity Accelerated ETF – April (XDAP)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Innovator U.S. Equity Accelerated ETF - April Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Innovator U.S. Equity Accelerated ETF - April and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.