International Zeolite Corp. (OTCMKTS:IZCFF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 3.2% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.13 and last traded at $0.13. Approximately 10,500 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 27% from the average daily volume of 8,273 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.13.
International Zeolite Stock Performance
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.12 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.12. The company has a market capitalization of $4.95 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -6.44 and a beta of 0.88.
About International Zeolite
International Zeolite Corp. explores for and develops mineral properties in Canada. It operates through two segments, Exploration and Development, and Retail and Commercial. The company also produces and distributes natural zeolite and zeolite-infused products for environment, livestock, and agriculture industries; and develops, markets, and sells industrial commercial products from the production of its properties, as well as supplies raw materials from third party suppliers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on International Zeolite (IZCFF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for International Zeolite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for International Zeolite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.