Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (TSE:PEY – Get Rating) Senior Officer Jean-Paul Henri Lachance acquired 15,600 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 21st. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$14.20 per share, with a total value of C$221,520.00. Following the purchase, the insider now directly owns 320,133 shares in the company, valued at approximately C$4,545,888.60.
Jean-Paul Henri Lachance also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, October 21st, Jean-Paul Henri Lachance acquired 10,000 shares of Peyto Exploration & Development stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$11.70 per share, with a total value of C$117,000.00.
- On Monday, September 12th, Jean-Paul Henri Lachance sold 21,000 shares of Peyto Exploration & Development stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$12.00, for a total transaction of C$252,000.00.
- On Thursday, August 25th, Jean-Paul Henri Lachance sold 66,667 shares of Peyto Exploration & Development stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$13.00, for a total transaction of C$866,671.00.
Peyto Exploration & Development Stock Up 3.2 %
Shares of Peyto Exploration & Development stock opened at C$14.90 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 68.28, a current ratio of 0.36 and a quick ratio of 0.32. The company has a 50-day moving average of C$12.42 and a 200 day moving average of C$13.02. The firm has a market cap of C$2.56 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.45. Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. has a 1 year low of C$8.44 and a 1 year high of C$17.13.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Peyto Exploration & Development Company Profile
Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas, and natural gas liquids in Deep Basin of Alberta. As of December 31, 2021, it had a total proved plus probable reserves of 904 million barrels of oil equivalent. The company was formerly known as Peyto Energy Trust and changed its name to Peyto Exploration & Development Corp.
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Peyto Exploration & Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peyto Exploration & Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.