Learning Technologies Group (OTCMKTS:LTTHF – Get Rating) had its price objective reduced by Berenberg Bank from GBX 200 ($2.36) to GBX 175 ($2.07) in a report released on Tuesday morning, The Fly reports.
Learning Technologies Group Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:LTTHF opened at $1.33 on Tuesday. Learning Technologies Group has a 52 week low of $1.33 and a 52 week high of $1.54. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.33 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.42.
About Learning Technologies Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Learning Technologies Group (LTTHF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Learning Technologies Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Learning Technologies Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.