Separately, TheStreet downgraded shares of Mistras Group from a “c-” rating to a “d” rating in a research report on Thursday, November 3rd.
Mistras Group Stock Performance
NYSE:MG opened at $3.94 on Wednesday. The company has a market capitalization of $117.79 million, a PE ratio of 35.82 and a beta of 1.68. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $4.59 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $5.43. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.09, a quick ratio of 1.50 and a current ratio of 1.62. Mistras Group has a fifty-two week low of $3.38 and a fifty-two week high of $8.95.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Mistras Group
Mistras Group Company Profile
Mistras Group, Inc provides technology-enabled asset protection solutions worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Services, International, and Products and Systems. It offers non-destructive testing services; predictive maintenance assessments of fixed and rotating assets; inline inspection for pipelines; and develops enterprise inspection database management software and plant condition management software.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mistras Group (MG)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Mistras Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mistras Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.