MX Oil PLC (LON:MXO – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 0.32 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.31 ($0.00). MX Oil shares last traded at GBX 0.32 ($0.00), with a volume of 27,655,588 shares changing hands.
MX Oil Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of GBX 0.32 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 0.32. The stock has a market cap of £14.31 million and a P/E ratio of -0.01.
About MX Oil
MX Oil plc operates as an oil and gas investment company. It invests in OML 113, an offshore license that covers an area of 835 sq km in Nigeria. The company was formerly known as Astar Minerals plc and changed its name to MX Oil plc in July 2014. MX Oil plc was incorporated in 2004 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for MX Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MX Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.