Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PSHZF – Get Rating) crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $31.88 and traded as high as $35.00. Pershing Square shares last traded at $35.00, with a volume of 9,400 shares changing hands.
Pershing Square Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $31.88 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $31.54.
Pershing Square Dividend Announcement
The business also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 16th. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 18th will be issued a dividend of $0.125 per share. This represents a yield of 1.46%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 17th.
Pershing Square Company Profile
Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. is a closed-ended balanced hedge fund launched and managed by Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P. It invests in public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It primarily invests in value stocks of companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pershing Square (PSHZF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Pershing Square Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pershing Square and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.