Pod Point Group (LON:PODP – Get Rating) had its price target lowered by Barclays from GBX 105 ($1.24) to GBX 85 ($1.01) in a research note released on Tuesday, MarketBeat reports. The brokerage currently has an equal weight rating on the stock.
Pod Point Group Price Performance
PODP stock opened at GBX 70 ($0.83) on Tuesday. Pod Point Group has a 1 year low of GBX 46 ($0.54) and a 1 year high of GBX 288.75 ($3.41). The company has a market capitalization of £107.77 million and a P/E ratio of -5.23. The business has a 50-day moving average of GBX 60.91. The company has a current ratio of 3.45, a quick ratio of 2.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.54.
About Pod Point Group
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Pod Point Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pod Point Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.