Public Bank Berhad (OTCMKTS:PBLOF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 5.4% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $0.96 and last traded at $0.96. Approximately 100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 1,900 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.01.
Public Bank Berhad Stock Down 5.4 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.01 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.01.
Public Bank Berhad Company Profile
Public Bank Berhad engages in the banking activities. The company's deposit products include savings, current, fixed deposit, foreign currency, and safe deposit box services. Its loan portfolio comprises home, SWIFT, working capital, SME, and other loans; overdrafts; project and vehicle financing; PB retail negotiable instruments of deposit; and credit guarantee corporation guarantee schemes and BNM funds.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Public Bank Berhad (PBLOF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Public Bank Berhad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Public Bank Berhad and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.