Putnam Focused Large Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:PGRO – Get Rating) shares rose 1.3% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $21.16 and last traded at $21.16. Approximately 817 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 56% from the average daily volume of 1,878 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.88.
Putnam Focused Large Cap Growth ETF Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $20.64 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $21.52.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
A hedge fund recently raised its stake in Putnam Focused Large Cap Growth ETF stock. Royal Bank of Canada raised its position in Putnam Focused Large Cap Growth ETF (NYSEARCA:PGRO – Get Rating) by 9.3% during the third quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 22,549 shares of the company’s stock after acquiring an additional 1,918 shares during the quarter. Royal Bank of Canada owned approximately 5.01% of Putnam Focused Large Cap Growth ETF worth $451,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Putnam Focused Large Cap Growth ETF (PGRO)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for Putnam Focused Large Cap Growth ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Putnam Focused Large Cap Growth ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.