Ricoh Company, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:RICOY – Get Rating) crossed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $7.46 and traded as low as $7.29. Ricoh shares last traded at $7.57, with a volume of 381 shares trading hands.
Ricoh Trading Up 0.9 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $7.46 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $7.86. The company has a current ratio of 1.53, a quick ratio of 1.15 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. The stock has a market cap of $4.61 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.05, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.50 and a beta of 0.76.
Ricoh Company Profile
Ricoh Company, Ltd. provides various office and commercial printing solutions and related solutions worldwide. It offers multifunctional printers, printers, industrial inkjets, garment and production printers, 3D printers, projectors, video and web conference systems, and interactive whiteboards, as well as inkjet heads and modules.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ricoh (RICOY)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Ricoh Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ricoh and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.