Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not (OTCMKTS:SCCB – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $24.83 and traded as low as $24.25. Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not shares last traded at $24.25, with a volume of 1,204 shares changing hands.
Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not Trading Down 1.4 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $24.36 and its two-hundred day moving average is $24.83.
Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not Dividend Announcement
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 30th. Investors of record on Thursday, December 15th will be given a dividend of $0.4453 per share. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, December 14th. This represents a $1.78 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 7.35%.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not (SCCB)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sachem Capital Corp. 7.125% Not and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.