Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SBSAA – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.58 and traded as low as $0.80. Spanish Broadcasting System shares last traded at $0.81, with a volume of 54,585 shares traded.
Spanish Broadcasting System Trading Down 1.2 %
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.04 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.58.
Spanish Broadcasting System Company Profile
Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc operates as a Spanish-language media and entertainment company in the United States. It operates in two segments, Radio and Television. The company produces and distributes Spanish-language content, including radio programs, television shows, and music and live entertainment.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spanish Broadcasting System (SBSAA)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Spanish Broadcasting System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spanish Broadcasting System and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.