TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF (BATS:MAYZ – Get Rating) shares rose 0.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $23.76 and last traded at $23.76. Approximately 3,000 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $23.54.
TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF Stock Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $22.82 and a 200-day moving average price of $23.27.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF (MAYZ)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
Receive News & Ratings for TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TrueShares Structured Outcome (May) ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.