Whitbread plc (OTCMKTS:WTBCF – Get Rating) shot up 0.8% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $30.26 and last traded at $30.26. 32,534 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 1,021% from the average session volume of 2,901 shares. The stock had previously closed at $30.01.
Whitbread Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $28.17 and its 200 day moving average price is $31.68.
Whitbread Company Profile
Whitbread plc operates hotels and restaurants in the United Kingdom, Germany, and internationally. It operates approximately 841 hotels with 82,286 rooms in the United Kingdom; 10 hotels in the Middle East; and 35 hotels with 5,875 rooms in Germany under the Premier Inn, ZIP by Premier Inn, and hub by Premier Inn brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Whitbread (WTBCF)
- After Nixing its 13% Dividend, Is Lumen Technologies Okay To Own?
- Cisco Systems Hopes Restructuring Cuts Costs to Drive Revenue
- The Sell-Side Caps Gains In Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Stock-ing Stuffers: 3 Attractive Stocks Trading Around $10
- Want to Get a 10% Dividend Yield, Look Here
Receive News & Ratings for Whitbread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Whitbread and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.