Aenza S.A.A. (NYSE:AENZ – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $5.90 and last traded at $4.70, with a volume of 6759 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $2.45.
Aenza S.A.A. Stock Down 16.0 %
The company has a 50-day moving average price of $2.53 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $3.25. The company has a quick ratio of 0.90, a current ratio of 1.06 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79.
Aenza S.A.A. Company Profile
Aenza SAA., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the Infrastructure, Energy, Engineering and Construction, and Real Estate management businesses in Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Mexico, and Colombia. The company's Infrastructure segment offers long-term concessions or similar contractual arrangements in Peru for three toll roads, the Lima Metro, a wastewater treatment plant in Lima, four producing oil fields, five multiple fuel storage facilities, and a gas processing plant, as well as operation and maintenance services for infrastructure assets.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aenza S.A.A. (AENZ)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Aenza S.A.A. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aenza S.A.A. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.