Cranswick (OTCMKTS:CRWKF – Get Rating) had its price objective trimmed by Royal Bank of Canada from GBX 3,600 ($42.57) to GBX 3,400 ($40.20) in a research note published on Wednesday morning, The Fly reports.
Separately, HSBC upped their price objective on shares of Cranswick from GBX 3,870 ($45.76) to GBX 4,000 ($47.30) in a report on Wednesday.
Cranswick Stock Performance
CRWKF stock opened at 36.40 on Wednesday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of 36.40. Cranswick has a 12 month low of 36.40 and a 12 month high of 36.40.
Cranswick plc manufactures and supplies food products to grocery retailers, food service sector, and other food producers in the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, and internationally. The company offers fresh pork, gourmet bacon and gammon, fresh and coated chicken, ready to eat chicken, charcuterie, houmous and dips, and olives and antipasti, gourmet sausages, cooked meats, gourmet pastries, and ingredients, as well as cheeses and pasta.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cranswick (CRWKF)
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Cranswick Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cranswick and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.