GAMCO Investors, Inc. (NYSE:GAMI – Get Rating)’s share price traded down 2.9% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $16.25 and last traded at $16.50. 11,468 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 58% from the average session volume of 27,405 shares. The stock had previously closed at $17.00.
GAMCO Investors Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.28, a quick ratio of 2.24 and a current ratio of 2.85. The firm has a market capitalization of $435.06 million, a PE ratio of 7.89 and a beta of 1.30.
GAMCO Investors Company Profile
GAMCO Investors, Inc is a publicly owned holding investment manager. The firm also provides wealth management, investment advisory, institutional research, brokerage, dealer, underwriting, and distribution services to its clients. It provides its services to individuals including high net worth individuals, corporate pension and profit-sharing plans, foundations, endowments, jointly trust plans, municipalities, and investment companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GAMCO Investors (GAMI)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
Receive News & Ratings for GAMCO Investors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GAMCO Investors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.